Pancakes. Just the thought of them induces a child-like bliss. Envisioning a stack of pancakes instantly gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling! I recently stumbled across a three-ingredient pancake and decided to make an even healthier version of it… a fabulous clean eating pancake recipe!
This recipe makes three delicious pancakes.
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon blueberries
- Mix mashed banana and beaten egg white together in a bowl.
- Add coconut flour and ground flax seeds.
- Combine well.
- Place scoopfuls into a large hot griddle.
- Add 1/2 a tablespoon of blueberries onto each mound of batter.
- Cook (on low-medium heat) then flip. Cook through.
- Serve with your favourite 100% pure maple syrup.
* These pancakes taste just as good without the blueberries.
* I ran this recipe through the MyNetDiary fitness app. The nutritional breakdown per pancake (without syrup) is as follows:
1 g fat
13 g carbs
3 g protein
1 g saturated fat
28 mg sodium
3 g fiber
6 g sugar
These pancakes are a favourite around here now! Make sure to let me know if you try them out!