Chocolate Crunchies are my new Christmas treat of choice. I recently encountered this recipe and I made it my mission to make it dairy-free.
OH. MY. GOODNESS!
This chocolate nibbly bit is originally named Chocolate Cocaine because of it’s highly addictive nature. I took it upon myself to rename it because I wouldn’t feel comfortable with my four-year-old daughter running around telling people I feed her Chocolate Cocaine.These are the BEST Christmas cookies ever! Chocolate crunchies!! #Christmas Click To Tweet
This recipe takes three ingredients. YES… only three and it is now in our Christmas Recipe Hall of Fame.
- 1 package of dairy-free Chocolate Chips (I used the Enjoy Life brand)
- 4 tablespoons of peanut butter (I used Wow Butter)
- 1 large package of rippled potato chips (if making gluten-free, make sure to use a gluten-free chip)
- Melt chocolate chips and soy butter in a glass dish in the microwave (on HIGH for about 2 minutes).
- While it's melting, smash up your potato chips into little bitty pieces.
- Blend potato chips into the chocolate mixture.
- Scoop into small muffin cup liners and refrigerate.
I would love to hear what you thought of these scrumptious cookies!