Who’s ready for 2015?!
Okay let’s rephrase that… who’s ready to make 2015 the best year ever for their blog?
I’m super excited to share with you one of the BEST blogging tools I use.
THIS – IS – THE – BEST.
**Note: This post contains affiliate links for perhaps the best blogging product you will ever use. If you click one of these links and make a purchase, I will receive a commission. Win-win. You get a planner, I get a commission.**
Everyone, I would like you to meet my blog planner….
I could just look at this planner all day. It’s so beautiful.
Now, this isn’t JUST a blog planner… it’s organization that you could only dream about.
I have downloaded a lot of free planners. I have made my own spreadsheets… but nothing has met my standards of excellence like this blog planner.
Let me take you on a tour.
The beauty is inside and out! Take a look at these fabulous pages!
This planner has EVERYTHING you could possibly need:
- main cover
- 2015 blogging goals
- daily blog maintenance sheet
- JAN 2015 – DEC 2015 monthly cover sheets (12 individual months)
- JAN 2015 – DEC 2015 monthly daily blog post calendar (12 individual months)
- JAN 2015 – DEC 2015 seasonal theme ideas (2)
- post ideas & supply list
- monthly to-do list
- monthly/yearly grid stats
- monthly/yearly grid finances
- pinterest board tracking
- giveaway tracking
- monthly income
- monthly expenses
- linky parties
- guest posting tracking
- blog sponsors tracking
- archive updates sheet
This planner has all your bases covered.
My two favourite sheets are the Archive Updates sheet and the Daily Blog Maintenance sheet.
Ever since I switched to WordPress in June, I have been updating old posts. The archive update sheet has been fabulous with helping me ensure I update my old posts properly.
I placed the daily maintenance sheet in a plastic sleeve and I use a dry erase marker to tick the applicable boxes. I don’t do everything on the daily maintenance sheet but I find that it gives me daily motivation to get tasks done.
I decided to print out my planner and assemble it in a binder. I like the flexibility that a binder offers. I can add and take out sheets as I wish. I even have an additional plastic sleeve to store receipts for my blog expenses.
I seriously love this planner and can’t say enough good things about it. The 2015 blogger planner is $8 and is worth every penny. For $10 you can get the complete 2015 blogger planner, calendar, and menu planner.
The lovely Melissa from Mama Miss is sponsoring a giveaway for one downloadable copy of her all-inclusive blogger planner, calendar, and menu planner.
Trust me, you want this… and what a great way to start the New Year… organized and ready to take on the world!
Plus for EVERY person that subscribes to The Deliberate Mom’s weekly newsletter, not only will you get additional entries to the draw but I will split $0.75 between three of my favourite charities; Alzheimer’s Canada ($0.25), The Mustard Seed ($0.25), The Edmonton Food Bank ($0.25).
That’s right I’m donating $0.75 for every newsletter subscriber I gain between now and December 25, 2014. I will do this up to a maximum of a $150 total donation. I would love to give that full amount so help me reach that goal and subscribe/tell others to subscribe.
Terms and Conditions of Giveaway
- Contest is open worldwide to individuals 18 years of age and older. Prize winner must be able to accept download via e-mail.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with: Facebook, or Twitter. We hereby release Facebook and Twitter of any liability.
- Winner(s) will be contacted by email after the giveaway ends. Winner must respond within 48 hours or prize is forfeited. If you have any additional questions – feel free to send us an email!
- The Deliberate Mom will not be held liable for lost or mishandled gifts.