** This post contains affiliate links. If you click one of these links and make a purchase, you get an awesome product and I get a commission. That’s what I call WIN-WIN! My complete disclosure policy can be found HERE. **
It’s done. Yes, friends, I completed my homeschooling eBook, My Kitchen, My Classroom: An Introduction to Homeschool, and it’s now available on Amazon.
The process of writing this book has been enjoyable and fulfilling.
My goal was to write a book which addresses all of the questions and concerns I had when I first started my homeschooling journey.
My Kitchen, My Classroom: An Introduction to Homeschool
Here is the table of contents:
INTRODUCTION: HOW I BEGAN MY HOMESCHOOL JOURNEY
CHAPTER 1: KICK THOSE DOUBTS TO THE CURB
- I was bad in (insert subject here). How can I teach this subject to my child?
- I don’t have the patience to homeschool.
- What about my child’s socialization?
- How can I be a parent and a teacher at the same time?
- I’m not organized enough to homeschool.
- My child doesn’t listen to me as it is. How am I supposed to teach him?
- Will I regret having my children around all day?
- What if I do a bad job?
CHAPTER 2: DEFINING SUCCESS
CHAPTER 3: HOMESCHOOLING STYLES AND METHODS
CHAPTER 4: CONNECTING (COMMUNITIES AND HOMESCHOOL GROUPS)
CHAPTER 5: ORGANIZING YOUR HOMESCHOOL
CHAPTER 6: CREATE A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS FOR YOU
CHAPTER 7: TACKLING CHALLENGING SITUATIONS
- My child just isn’t “getting it”!
- I’m burnt out.
- My family and friends are critical of homeschooling.
- My toddler is disruptive to our homeschooling.
- I’m grieving.
- My child says he wants to go to school.
CHAPTER 8: HOMESCHOOLING ON A BUDGET
- How to cut back on curriculum expenses.
- Other ways to save.
CHAPTER 9: DOCUMENTING PROGRESS AND CELEBRATING LEARNING
CHAPTER 10: MY HOMESCHOOLING SECRETS
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The book is 69 pages long and is available at an exceptionally affordable price!
I can’t wait! Take a closer look at My Kitchen, My Classroom: An Introduction to Homeschool here: