Well hello there! I’m Jennifer!
Most mornings I wake up and wonder these four things:
- How fast can I make a cup of coffee?
- How long before the kids get up?
- Where do all the socks from the laundry go?
- How can I demonstrate God’s love today?
Yes, I love coffee, I’m a mom, a homemaker, and I long to live out God’s will for my life. In addition to these four facts, I’m a wife, blogger, author, and homeschooler.
My mission here at The Deliberate Mom is to live simply and parent intentionally. Will you join me?
If this is your first time visiting The Deliberate Mom, I encourage you to START HERE.
I have some free goodies waiting there for you!
MEET MY LITTLE FAMILY
SOME WACKY FACTS ABOUT ME
Here are some
wacky interesting facts about me!
- I don’t like belly buttons. Someone’s finger in their own or someone else’s belly button make me want to puke. I try hard to ignore the existence of my own belly button.
- Before I go to bed at night, I flip my pillow several times (to find the coldest part).
- I love, love, love a good pen.
- Office supplies make me happy.
- I pretend River Dance when I’m happy. It’s true. I have video footage of it HERE.
VISIT MY SHOP
Becoming a Deliberate Mom is one of the best selling items in The Deliberate Mom’s Shop.
This workbook will take you on a deep, meaningful, and reflective journey of your role as a mom. It’s not a tool to teach you, but rather to help you explore the mom you are and encourage you to become the mom you long to be.
There is nothing like this workbook available in stores. It’s truly one-of-a-kind!
You can see this workbook as well as all of my other products in the shop.